The management of the Kogi State University (KSU) has released the hostel accommodation balloting requirements for the fresh and returning students seeking for accommodation in the university of the 2018/2019 academic session.
KSU Hostel Accommodation Balloting Requirements.
For 100 Level
- Show ORIGINAL Admission Letter
FOR 400/500L (FINAL YEARS)
- One copy of downloaded KSU Student Profile
- KSU ID Card
- Respective Faculty Lecture Theatres except Agric/Law at Law LT.
- 10.00 am — 4:00 pm : Thursday 100L, 14/03/2019
- 10.00 am — 4:00 pm : Friday (Final Years) 400/500L, 15/03/2019
REQUIREMENTS FOR MALE ACCOMMODATION:
- Interested Students to meet Male Hostel Administrators
- 100L Students to show original admission letter & submit photocopy
- Returning Students to submit photocopy of downloaded KSU Student Profile, & to show ID Card.