A Nigerian soldier, Obi Peter who was shot by Boko Haram fear mongers in 2015 has taken to Facebook to weep for help saying he feels ‘dismissed and surrendered’.
Peruse his extremely contacting story underneath… .
Time to stand up instead of ending it all
I am Obi Peter, a Nigerian officer shot by Boko Haram psychological militants in Maiduguri on January 25th 2015. I have been on affirmation till December 2018 when I was compelled to visit my unit from Kaduna Military by the Army Hospital executive to return when an endorsement of reserve for my further treatment is made
When I was returning, I had a deadly car crash however God spared me, the vehicle summersaulted in excess of multiple times and furthermore fell on tress and structures on movement. From that point forward, I have been going through torments and the general population that constrained me to make a trip never care to know how I am feeling till now.
Notwithstanding when I reached them severally about the occurrence. Before I was compelled to leave the medical clinic pending when an aprroval of reserve for my further treatment is made, a few dignitaries endeavored to help yet all without much of any result. Scarcely any names I will make reference to attempted their best however similar individuals that sent me to combat zone still kept quiet about it.
I can’t overlook Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Chief Ikedi Ohakim, Barrister Chijioke Onwubuariri, Maj Gen. Okeke, Hon. Franklin Ibeh, Mayor Kenneth Emejuru, Gen, Onibasa, some senior officers of the Nigerian Military, some firends here I never found in my life and furthermore my uncle and a portion of my cousins.
For your adoration and help, my kin, all isn’t well. I am still excessively youthful, the weight is much on me. I am feeling rejected and relinquished. Companions are keeping away from me currently, even my own kin I went to speak to, nobody approaches me once more. Individuals don’t react to my calls or answer my instant messages. I don’t have the foggiest idea about my offense individuals. I don’t have the foggiest idea in the event that it is a wrongdoing to serve and safeguard my nation.
If it’s not too much trouble acted the hero, I’m biting the dust. Much obliged for your comprehension and may the great ruler keep on bringing my fate aide through all of you. I have attavhed a few pictures here to provemy situations.
Injured in real life trooper
The Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences at University of Copenhagen is offering PhD Fellowship in Immunology at the Department of Immunology and Microbiology. Scholarships are available for international students.
The main focus of the research group is on understanding the molecular mechanisms driving disease development of both cutaneous T cells lymphoma and benign skin inflammatory diseases.
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it is the second oldest institution for higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.Advertisements
Applicants must have excellent language skills in English and have excellent communications skills.
- Applications Deadline: December 7, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in immunology commencing on 20 December 2018 or as soon as possible hereafter.
- Scholarship Award: The PhD study must be completed in accordance with The Ministerial Order on the PhD programme (2013) and the University’s rules on achieving the degree. Salary, pension and terms of employment are in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State. Depending on seniority, the monthly salary begins around 26.886,84 DKK /approx. 3.567 EUR (October 2018-level) plus pension.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants must have qualifications corresponding to a master’s degree related to the subject area of the project e.g. master in immunology and inflammation or comparable. Applicants should have experience with T cell biology and signal transduction.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Your application must be submitted electronically by clicking ‘Apply now’ below. The application must include the following documents in PDF format:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- CV incl. education, experience, language skills and other skills relevant for the position
- A certified/signed copy of Master of Science certificate. If not completed, a certified/signed copy of a recent transcript of records or a written statement from the institution or supervisor will do
- Publication list (if possible)