S3xy Steels blasts a female Lekki Toll gate cashier who insulted him
Nigerian artist, Sexy Steel lost his cool the previous evening at the Lekki Toll door when he drove through an ‘accurate toll’ spot yet didn’t have the definite toll on him.
He was purportedly offended by the female clerk who called him “a pitiable child of no one important.”
See his portrayal and video beneath… .
I pledge to God I have never been mortified like this since I was conceived… .those that know me can affirm that I mind my business a ton and never disregard anybody particularly ladies.
I came to the heart of the matter I was intended to pay at the Lekki toll door this night then I conveyed out 500 Naira note to pay, this woman at the toll said it was definite admission then I solicited one from d young men in my vehicle in the event that he had 250, at that point have d 500 rather… at that point d next starment that left her mouth in Yoruba was “awon aku’se owo t’oye ko fun wa K’a fi se end of the week, eko were yin lo” ( You vomited people,the cash you’re assume to give us for end of the week, Go with your frenzy).
At that point her associate was endeavoring to convey her regard for the identity of the individual she’s alluding to yet the following proclamation she said is; “T’alo Mo iya e ri” (who knows his mom). The abhor is genuine. We should bolster ourselves in utilizing her as a substitute to shorten detest discourse in the general public.
View this post on Instagram
I swear to God I have never been humiliated like this since I was born….those that know me very well can testify that I mind my business a lot and never disrespect anyone especially women…..I got to the point I was meant to pay at the Lekki toll gate this night then I brought out 500 Naira note to pay, this lady at the toll said it was exact fare then I asked one of d boys in my car if he had 250 then have d 500 instead… then d next starment that came out of her mouth in Yoruba was “awon aku’se owo t’oye ko fun wa K’a fi se weekend, eko were yin lo” ( You wretched people,the money you’re suppose to give us for weekend, Go with your madness). Then her colleague was trying to bring her attention to the personality of the individual she’s referring to but the next statement she said is; “T’alo Mo iya e ri” (who knows his mother). The hate is real. Let’s support ourselves in using her as a scapegoat to curtail hate speech in the society. #lekkitollgate
Destiny Foundation in association with Facebook Nigeria for a second-year running has opened up applications for her Port Harcourt stream of the 2019 “Trying Entrepreneurs: Digital Program” planned for April 29 – May 23, 2019.
Each program stream will run four (4) times each week (from Mondays to Thursdays) over a four (4) week duration and will include extremely intelligent and hands-on down to earth workshop learning sessions. With the foundation that business people are currently captivating more inside an advanced commercial center, the educational modules will have a solid computerized showcasing part and furthermore spread basic territories for effectively fabricating another business including:
- Business Model Canvas
- Business Plan Development
- Budgeting, Financial Management and Financial Reporting
- Marketing and Pricing Strategies
- People Management
- Raising Financing
- Digital Marketing including using Facebook Business Tools
- Business Pitching
Facebook Nigeria/FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme Eligibility.
- Entrepreneurs must be graduates with startups that have already launched;
- Be computer literate;
- Aged 18-35 years and have access to a digitally enabled device;
- You will also be required to upload relevant documents as indicated.
Facebook Nigeria/FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme Benefits.
- Facebook is providing sponsorship support to cover the N200,000 all-inclusive tuition fees for the selected 40 entrepreneurs all through the 4-week Programme focused on capacity building on essential knowledge, strategies, skills, and tools to build digitally enabled businesses.
- Additional Post Programme Benefits:
- Facebook Advert Credits (for the winners of the Pitch Competition)
- One Year (1) Mentoring Support from FATE Foundation
- One (1) Year Business Advisory Support from FATE Foundation
- Access to Free Business Support Tools & Applications
How to Apply for Facebook Nigeria/FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme.
- Stage 1: Interested applicants must complete the online form. Applicants will be required to complete all the required fields and upload the following:
- Passport Photograph
- School Certificate or Statement of Result
- Birth Certificate
- CAC Certificate
- Stage 2: Following a review of all received applications, 60 candidates will be shortlisted for a 15 minute video interview. After which 40 will be selected for each stream.
Deadline: April 14, 2019.