Man disclose the shocking way he found out his girlfriend was engaged to someone else
A Twitter user has narrated how he found out on Facebook that his ex-girlfriend was engaged.
He said he reached out to her after he learnt of her engagement and the answer she gave made her betrayal even worse.
The Senator representing Akwa Ibom North East (Uyo Senatorial District), Obong Bassey Albert (OBA), is set to embark on the second phase of his comprehensive Scholarship empowerment program following the successes of the initial phase of 2016.
The Senator’s scholarship Scheme which began in 2016 has supported over 140 beneficiaries in different fields of studies in tertiary institutions across the country.
In line with his desire to empower Youths of Akwa Ibom State educationally, Senator Albert has expanded the scope of the scheme to give more opportunities and encourage academic excellence.
Senator OBA Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility.
- You must be a student in PUBLIC tertiary institutions (state and federal universities, polytechnics, colleges of education, schools of nursing etc)
- You MUST not be more than 25 years of age by December, 2019
- You MUST be in school currently, but not in final year
- All Akwa Ibom State Indigenes are eligible
- Do NOT apply for this scholarship if you are already a beneficiary of any another scholarship scheme
How to Apply for Senator OBA Undergraduate Scholarship.
Go to the application page and fill up the form with necessary attachments (admission letter, passport photograph and local government of origin). Please note that all applications must be made online.
NOTE: Read the instructions below carefully to correctly register your application:
- Do not fill out this form more than ONCE as doing so will automatically disqualify you.
- Make sure you include a valid email address and phone number that you can be reached on
- Note that your student status will be verified by your HOD/School based on the information you provide
- If you have any difficulties, please contact support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
Applications closes on the 7th of April 2019.