Watch Moment Drake Brought Out Wizkid At His O2 Arena Concert In United Kingdom
Star boy record mark supervisor, Wizkid was brought out in front of an audience for an exhibition by Canadian and American rapper, Drake at his O2 Arena show in London.
The Young Nigerian genius came in as an amazement for the overflowing fans who were having a flat out incredible delight watching the show and they were staggered to see the starboy’s name called by Drake for an act.
None would thought such a lovely amazement could have occurred as Wizkid understood whether he had returned to the United Kingdom after his voyage through Canada.
In spite of the fact that Wizkid and Drake have worked multiple times on a melody together and going to drop a fourth tune, none observed this coming and it is only a major win for Afrobeats.
Cleveron Computer and Systems Engineering Master Study Scholarships are intended for a successful Computer and Systems Engineering Master Study student of Tallinn University of Technology, School of Information Technologies. The amount of the scholarship is 2000 euros.
The Tallinn University of Technology, the only technological university in Estonia, is the flagship of Estonian engineering and technology education. Here the synergy between different fields (technological, natural, exact, economic and health sciences) is created and new ideas are born. TalTech is to become one of the leading technological universities in the Baltic Sea region.
The Tallinn University of Technology is in charge of nurturing the next generation of engineers and advancing engineering culture in Estonia, contributing to the sustainable development of the society and increased national prosperity with its innovative services. Our vision is innovative Estonia in a sustainable world.
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master Degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Computer and Systems
- Scholarship Award: The amount of the scholarship is 2000Euros (single payment).
- Number of Scholarships: Number not given.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available for Estonia citizens.
- Scholarship can be taken in Estonia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for Estonia citizens.
- Entrance Requirements: Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- 5 or higher grade-point average;
- a wish to put the chosen profession into practice;
- Willingness to the internship in Cleveron.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TalTech Development Fund:
- a curriculum vitae;
- Link to a video (add a link to CV) where student talks about:
- Talk a little about yourself (who are you, what you study, what other should we know about you)
- The connection you have with your speciality outside school?
- Your plans after graduation?
- Your expectations of the good internship?
- a printout of the study results from Deans Office;
- a recommendation from a member of TalTech teaching staff, previous employer or leader of the (student) organization (where he/she has been involved)