Mo Abudu Receives The 2019 Médailles d’Honneur In France
Media official Mo Abudu is always taking Africa to the world and we adore it. The movie producer was given the 2019 Médailles d’Honneur in Cannes at MIPTV the previous evening.
She was one of the 4 beneficiaries of the honor and she says:
“Luxuriating in the magnificence of getting my honor. I share this honor with the EbonyLife Team, I thank every one of our accomplices, supports, my family, my dearest mother, my sweetheart Temidee and Koko and obviously my bestos that have helped and bolstered us on our adventure. Much love dependably”
“Offering the phase to 3 other unimaginable individuals respected with this honor today around evening time – US author, showrunner and maker, Ilene Chaiken, administrator of the Banijay Group in France, Stéphane Courbit, and UK overseeing chief of Sky Vision, Jane Millichip.
Camille Bidermann, Executive Director of the International Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, gave me my honor the previous evening. Much thanks to you such a great amount of Camille for your encouraging statements. Much love ❤❤❤ ___
A noteworthy piece of my acknowledgment discourse was committed to the inventive business pioneers in the room and the requirement for an organization between our particular landmasses, so our accounts can be advised with validness and delivered to the best global models. In the event that these accounts are told from both our points of view there is an engaged group of onlookers on the two sides of the Atlantic hanging tight to be engaged as at no other time and with imaginative business pioneers adding essentially to their main concern!”
The Ebony Life supervisor impacts the world forever as the main African and Nigerian beneficiary of this esteemed honor, given to senior administrators who have positively influenced the worldwide media business, just as added to the improvement of the universal TV people group.
See the photographs beneath:
2019 EPSRC/BT CASE PhD Studentship At University of Manchester in UK
The Alliance Manchester Business School is happy to announce EPSRC/BT CASE PhD Studentship in Business Informatics. This studentship is available for UK and EU students.
EPSRC Industrial CASE Awards are flagship collaboration projects between industry and academia, aiming to create the research scientists of tomorrow and deliver real value to all stakeholders
At Alliance Manchester Business School, ‘Original Thinking Applied’ sits at the heart of everything we do. Ranked 2nd in the UK for research power, our influential research impacts all areas of business and management – from accounting and health management to big data and human rights.
- Applications Deadline: October 31, 2018
- Course Level: Studentship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Theme of the PhD projects: The increased use of mobile devices and applications allows us to connect, work and enjoy ourselves in ever richer and more engaging ways. Consumers welcome the low prices of mobile software applications, yet often fail to understand the dominating business models of monetising personal data which make this possible. Even when users are aware that individual applications have access to some part of their personal data, they fail to realise that the major risks for them come from the potential integration of data from several different applications by third parties, “piecing together” a richer profile of user’s personal data, habits and activities than possible by a single application.
- Scholarship Award: A full-time PhD research studentship, including full stipend and tuition fee costs, is available for 4 years starting January 2019. The studentship will commence in January 2019 and will be available for up to four years, with a stipend equivalent to RCUK rates (£14,777 tax free for 2018/19; rates for 2019/20, 2020/21 and 2021/22 to be confirmed) plus an industrial top-up by BT of £6,000 per annum. This also covers full university tuition fees (at Home/EU level), and travel support for fieldwork, conferences and annual visits to BT Research.
- Nationality: This studentship is available for UK and EU students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: This studentship is available for UK and EU students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You must hold both a Bachelors degree (and equivalent) and a Masters degree.
- We look for a First Class or Upper Second Class (2:1) Honours degree from a UK university, or the overseas equivalent. Professional qualifications and relevant experience may be taken into account if you don’t have a Bachelors degree.
- For the Masters degree, we look for an overall grade of 65% or above; B or above; GPA of 3 or above.
- If you don’t have a Masters or are from a non-standard background, you may apply for the MRes + PhD route. To find out more contact the postgraduate research programmes office >>
- Qualifications from non-UK institutions must be equivalent to UK qualifications. Grading schemes of some institutions may vary – please provide an official grading scheme with your transcripts.
English Language Requirements: You will be exempt from providing an IELTS/TOEFL/Pearson score if you are:
- A native English speaker from one of the countries listed below
- A current student or graduate (within the last five years) of a UK institution
- A current student or graduate (within the last five years) of an institution in a country where English is the first language (see list below)
- Antigua and Barbuda
- New Zealand
- St Kitts and Nevis
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad & Tobago
If you do not meet the above criteria, you need to demonstrate your English proficiency by taking one of the following tests:
- IELTS: 7.0 minimum overall score (with a minimum of 6.0 in each component)
- TOEFL: 100 minimum overall score on the internet-based test (with a minimum of 20 in each component) or 623 overall minimum score on the paper-based test
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE): 66 minimum overall score (with a minimum of 51 in each component)
In exceptional cases, an IELTS score of 6.5 (or TOEFL 594 paper-based/ 90 internet-based or PTE 59) will be considered if you can demonstrate exceptional academic achievement. However, you must have achieved the minimum component scores in your particular test.
How to Apply: To apply for this PhD studentship, please submit an online application for the full-time PhD Business and Management programme.
You should indicate in your application that you are applying for the EPSRC/BT CASE PhD Studentship in Business Informatics “Data Analytics and Decision Support for Privacy by Design”.