Uche Maduagwu: Reasons Why Funke Akindele Can Never Go Nude
Controversial Nollywood actor Uche Maduagwu in a new post on his social media page has written on why actress Funke Akindele will never go nude for any photoshoot.
In his post, he wrote that the actress, apart from being a married woman, is the most responsible actress in Nollywood, who is worth emulating by her colleagues who opened their body at the slight instance.
@funkejenifaakindele will never go NUDE for any photoshoot because she is more RESPONSIBLE than you…👗👗 Sometimes, I just feel some “drama queen” celebrities have let the YOUTH in this country down with their sudden and irresponsible display of “NUDITY” on social media.🍎
But the question on my mind has always been this, why can’t these “radical for attention” crop of female celebrities emulate a great LEGEND like my sister,
@funkejenifaakindele?🎬 She is happily married, TALENTED, successful, and above all, a great MOTHER,🔥 not like those who INSULT the father of their child in public…😁
Why can’t they learn to be RESPONSIBLE like her? In Africa, whenever a woman goes NUDE in public, it shows her level of STUPIDITY and the depth of her inferiority complex,🌲 but these shameless celebrities have refused to act like the JESUS they claim to PREACH,✏ well, how can they act like Jesus, when they can’t even emulate someone as VIRTUOUS, responsible and well behaved like @funkejenifaakindele in Nollywood?”
2019 Sweden Alfred Ots Scholarship, Funded for Estonian Students at Chalmers University of Technology
The Chalmers University of Technology is awarding up to 10 scholarships annually to prospective Master’s students who are citizens of Estonia. The scholarship covers 8500 SEK/month for three semesters.
The purpose of the scholarship fund: “Supporting Estonian residents who are Estonian citizens, to study engineering, architect or postgraduate education at Chalmers University of Technology”.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university located in Gothenburg that focuses on research and education in technology, natural science, architecture, maritime and other management areas.
- Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is normally in January each year.
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue a master degree.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship amounts to 42 500 SEK per student per semester.
- Nationality: Citizens of Estonia can apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Five scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Estonia can apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements:
– Estonian citizens residing in Estonia to support their studies at Chalmers University of Technology
– 1st year Master’s Programme applicants
- English Language Requirements: The following language tests and minimum scores are accepted by Chalmers as proof of English language proficiency:
- Cambridge CPE or CAE: Pass
- IELTS (academic training), 6.0 (with no part of the test below 5.0) TOEFL (paper-based): 550 (with minimum score 4 on written part)
- TOEFL (computer-based): 213
- TOEFL (Internet-based): 79 (with minimum score 17 on written part)
- The TOEFL (Institution) code is 9520.
How to Apply: Click Here