Video: Danfor driver rams into a car to prevent his bus from plunging into the lagoon beneath 3rd mainland bridge
Passengers of a Danfo bus are lucky to still be alive, though it’s at the expense of OAP Sensei Uche’s car.
A Danfo driver failed brake on third mainland bridge and almost plunged into the lagoon below. But the driver managed to avert this tragedy by ramming into Sensei Uche’s car while he was on his way to work.
It was a close save as can be seen from a video shared online. In the video, the commercial bus is seen precariously hanging off the side rail, just inches from plunging into the Lagoon.
Uche thanked God no lives were lost but was saddened by the damage done to his car.
Sharing the video, he wrote:
Was on my way to the office on 3rd mainland bridge and this happened.
The bus behind lost its breaks and was heading into the lagoon and had to use mine to stop.
The passengers are thanking God and me that my vehicle stopped them from entering the lagoon.
Thank God no lives were lost.
Watch the video below.
Hunting down postgraduate subsidizing? The University of Dundee is satisfied to report the Saltire Scholarship to the initiating worldwide hopeful.
The program is available to the natives of Canada, Japan, India, USA, Pakistan or China, and Hong Kong. The grant is accessible to seek after the postgraduate showed program at the college.
Established in 1881, the University of Dundee is an open research college in the UK. It has been positioned eighth in the UK for understudy understanding, and second inside Scotland. It offers an undergrad and postgraduate qualification program in the different field of study.
Why you ought to apply at the University of Dundee – The University gives official help and coordination to the high caliber vital program. It offers a wide scope of chances for the possibility to develop a vocation in their picked field. Here hopeful can discover a degree that suits their interests, qualities and profession objectives.
- University or Organization: University of Dundee
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship will be awarded worth up to £8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: The scholarship is available to the citizen of Canada, Japan, India, USA, Pakistan or China, and Hong Kong.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: May 26, 2019
- Language: English and official at home
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: The citizen of Canada, Japan, India, USA, Pakistan or China, and Hong Kong are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is available to study the postgraduate degree program in the field of Architecture and Urban Planning, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Business, Computing, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English, Creative Writing, Film Studies, Geography, Environmental Science, History, Mechanical Engineering, Philosophy.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must have a conditional or unconditional offer for a postgraduate taught program at the University of Dundee. The candidate must be a citizen of Canada, Japan, India, USA, Pakistan or China, and Hong Kong. Applicant must be able to demonstrate that they can meet the costs of living in Scotland and the remaining tuition fees.
How to Apply
- How to apply: In order to apply for the scholarship applicants need to submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Supporting documents are not required for the scholarship
- Admission Requirements: In order to apply for a Saltire Scholarship candidates must have a conditional or unconditional offer of a place at a Scottish university on an eligible course.
- Language Requirement: The candidates must be able to prove that they can meet the English language requirements.
Each successful scholar will receive the amount worth up to £8,000.