21-year-old Nigerian man surprised his mum with a car on her birthday
A 21 year old Nigerian is currently the toast of many on the internet as he shared photos of him presenting a car to his mum on her 45th birthday yesterday April 8th.
@HQawiyy who shared the photos online, says 10 years ago on his mum’s 35th birthday, she had nothing to eat but 10 years after, he is surprising her with a car. According to him, he is a Business Consultant & coach to 6 Figure earning businesses. See more photos below.
”Bought my MUM a car for her 45th year birthday Went to her school and surprised her with it I’m so grateful to God I could do this. On her 35th birthday we had nothing to eat & she was broke but wanted the best for us The real #10YearChallenge Love you Mum
Legitimacy based grants are accessible for the natives of Norway. The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences of the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow is putting forth Dean’s Norway Scholarship: Humanities and Social Sciences to the qualified hopefuls.
The program is available to examine the undergrad and postgraduate qualification program in the field of Education, English, History, Law, Modern Languages, Physical movement for wellbeing, Politics, Psychology, Social work and social strategy, Speech and language treatment, Journalism, Creative composition.
The University of Strathclyde is Glasgow’s second-most established college. It is the UK’s first mechanical college and positioned among the best 10 in the UK in different subjects as per the Complete University Guide 2019.
Why at University of Strathclyde, Glasgow? The college bolster understudies for hunting down a vocation, applying for a vocation and anticipating their future profession. It offers work arrangements just as the open door for alumni prospective employee meetings.
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
- Department: Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: £5,000 towards the tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: Citizens of Norway
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 30, 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Norway are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are open to pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in the field of Education, English, History, Law, Modern Languages, Physical activity for health, Politics, Psychology, Social work and social policy, Speech and language therapy, Journalism, Creative writing.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarships, candidates must be available to commence their undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the UK by the start of the academic year in September/October 2019.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Eligible students can apply for the scholarships after they receive an offer to study for an undergraduate and postgraduate course in the faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences. Then they will be automatically notified for the scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a personal statement explaining why they want to study the degree and how this scholarship will help for their career.
- Admission Requirements: For admission to study applicants need to submit certified copies of qualifications, degree certificate and transcripts and copies of any other documentation to support your application.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English must show an appropriate level of competence in the English language.
- Benefits: The scholarships will provide the amount worth up to £5,000 towards the tuition fee of a full-time program.