Epic throwback Photo of Adams Oshiomhole as a teenager
BACK THEN WHEN PAPA WAS STILL A BOY..
Australian and International understudies are welcome to apply for the Sydney Speaks Master’s Thesis Award. The honor is supported by the School of Literature, Languages, and Linguistics in the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences.
The program is accessible to help the understudies from around the globe who need to attempt bosses of general and Applied Linguistics program at the ANU.
Established in 1946, the Australian National University is a national research college. It has seven scholastic universities and research focuses. It is the world-driving place for research, instruction and especially known for its projects in expressions of the human experience and sociologies.
Why at Australian National University? At ANU, hopefuls can be very much arranged to address complex contemporary difficulties. It can give alluring advantages and backing to understudies through each phase of their life and profession in a world-class association.
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree program
- Scholarship Award: $4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: One scholarship is awarded
- Nationality: Australian and International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Australian and International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is open to pursuing a master’s degree program in the field of Linguistics.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be enrolled/enrolling in the masters of general and applied for Linguistics (advanced) program in the School of Literature, Languages, and Linguistics. Candidates must enroll or approved to enroll in a relevant Linguistics thesis course in the School of Literature, Languages, and Linguistics, namely THES8102.
- The applicant must be interested in researching variation and change in Australian English that will contribute to the Sydney Speaks project
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must have to take admission in a master degree program at the Australian National University. After being university students, applicants are eligible to fill out the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to submit the latest CV, thesis proposal of no more than 1,000 words, two referee reports, ANU academic record (transcript), or a copy of latest Academic Record from another institution to CoEDL@anu.edu.au.
- Admission Requirements: For admission at in master’s degree program applicants must have a bachelor degree or international equivalent with a minimum GPA of 6.0/7.0, and the approval of an identified supervisor for the research project/thesis.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
- Benefits: This scholarship will be awarded worth up to $4,000. It will be paid at the beginning of the semester/session.