White woman reveals how marrying an Igbo man has changed her eating habits
A Caucasian woman married to an Igbo man has shared one of the ways in which her husband has influenced her.
The woman who calls herself Nwanyi Ocha wrote on Twitter:
“The leftover of chicken changes once you get married to onye Igbo. My husband used to tell me about how I throw away food by not chewing off all the meat from the bones. Now if I see my fellow nd? ?cha leaving half of the meat on the bones I think to myself: What a waste ? “
Understudies from the African Region have a chance to get a grant in Ghana. The University of Ghana’s School of Public Health is currently tolerating the applications for the WHO HRP Alliance Postgraduate Scholarship.
The program is available to cover the educational cost charge of the course. The grant is accessible to contemplate a full-time graduate degree in Public Health and a PhD degree at the college.
Established in 1948, The University of Ghana is the biggest of the thirteen Ghanaian state funded colleges. It has a few research establishments and places for learning and research. It has a master’s level college of atomic and Allied Sciences at Ghana.
Why at the University of Ghana? The college gives down to earth counsel and backing to assist the applicants with achieving their profession objectives. It offers numerous open doors for contender to build up a wide scope of aptitudes and develop in certainty.
- University or Organization: University of Ghana
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: Students from the African Region
- Scholarship can be taken in Ghana
- Application Deadline: April 12, 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Students from the African Region are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is open to pursuing a master’s degree in Public Health and a PhD degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants should normally be under 35 years old for the program. People affiliated to WHO Human Reproductive Program Partner Institutions are strongly encouraged to apply. Applicants must enroll in a full-time master’s degree in Public Health and PhD degree at the university.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship applicants must have to apply for the admission in a postgraduate degree program at the University. Then applicants can fill the application form for the scholarship which can be downloaded from the School of Public Health Website: http://publichealth.ug.edu.gh/ or the University of Ghana Website ug.edu.gh
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit a full Curriculum Vitae (CV), personal statement and two references to email@example.com.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in postgraduate degree program applicants must have a graduate degree certificate in a relevant field of study, a minimum of two to three years working experience, a master’s degree certificate for the PhD program.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must have a good command of the English language to enroll at the University of Ghana.
- Benefits: The scholarship is will provide the full tuition fee of the course, full research costs towards dissertation/thesis, a monthly stipend to cover living expenses including accommodation, equivalent to the local living cost and return economy airfare between the home country of the student and Accra, Ghana.