Married man in trouble after photos with student was released online
A married man in trouble after pictures of him frolicking with a female subordinate released on the web, amidst his progressing lewd behavior charges.
The man recognized as Christopher Tendekayi Mundembe who is the Human Resources provincial director at Zimbabwe Electricity Supply Authority, ZESA) – shows up in the photographs with Tsakani Chauke, a Midlands State University Student who as of late finished her entry level position at the power utility.
At the point when gone after remark by H-Metro, Mundembe stated,
My mobile was stolen last week and I am still to find out who exactly leaked the photographs as all my contacts received the photos. I replaced the line and upon switching it on I received several calls concerning the photographs.
Chauke on the other hand also said that she was not aware how the photos had leaked. She went on to say,
I never asked him if he was together with his wife. Also, we last communicated long back and I was not aware that he still had the photographs.
Mundembe is also facing charges of sexually harassing another student who was on attachment at the power utility.
Mundembe is alleged to have called the student into his office and demanded a hug. When the student refused, Mundembe allegedly grabbed and fondled the student’s breasts and buttocks without consent.
The victim initially reported the matter internally, but when she saw that nothing was being done she escalated the matter and reported the case to the police.
Mundembe is expected back in court on the 15th of April.
Masters (MS) Degree
Deadline: 14 April 2019 (annual)
Study in: any Country
Course starts Aug/Sept 2019
OFID’s Scholarship Program sponsors outstanding young students from developing countries who wish to pursue a Master’s degree studies in a relevant field of development, from any recognized university/college in the world.
Any accredited University/College around the world
Level/Field of Study:
Master’s Degree studies related to development: economics of development (poverty reduction, energy and sustainable development), environment (desertification), or other related science and technology fields.
Number of Scholarships:
Nationals of developing countries (except OFID member countries).
The Award will cover the full cost of tuition fees, including any supplementary fees, required by your academic institution. The grant will also cover one round-trip flight between your home country and the university, health insurance, a relocation grant to help you cover additional costs of moving, and a monthly allowance for one year.
• Must be between the ages of 23-32 at the time of submitting his/her application.
• Must have obtained or be on the verge of completing their undergraduate degree with a Baccalaureate from an accredited college/university, or its equivalent.
• Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 rating system, or its equivalent.
• Must be matriculated at an accredited university for the upcoming academic year starting August/September 2019, and must maintain full-time status for the duration of the Master’s Degree.
• Must be a national of a developing country, please refer to the list of eligible countries at the official website. Please note that nationals of OFID Member Countries (Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Venezuela) are ineligible to apply.
• Must select a subject of study that pertains to OFID’s core mission, such as: economics of development (poverty reduction, energy and sustainable development), environment (desertification), or other related science and technology fields.
Make sure that you fulfill the OFID Scholarship Award Eligibility Criteria before you apply. To apply, you must register and fill out an application form and upload supporting documents online. The application deadline is 14 April 2019.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application portal and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.ofid.org/FOCUS-AREAS/Beyond-the-scope/Scholarship-Award