Woman With Triplets Takes To The Streets To Beg After Fiance Absconded
A Delta Woman identified has Amanda has taking to the streets in Delta State to beg. A Lady who knows her story, shares it thus;
”This morning at Summit junction by Rainoil Petrol Station In Asaba, Delta State, this woman with triplets (newly born) is seen begging for survival and food to feed these triplets. It is pathetic to hear her story. It is not her fault to go into a relationship which she prayed to lead to marriage but alas the man decided to abscond on hearing of the pregnancy and expecting triplets.
Amanda (the lady’s name) could have decided to abort these babies but God had other plans and so she put to bed three children (2 boys and a girl).
Amanda could not afford to feed these Children and had resorted to begging on the roadside. These triplets are not more than three months old so one will cry and feel pained at the situation.
My dear friends, my joy would be to see someone come to her aid. These triplets needs better care, needs shelter and who knows they may become the Best triplets to ever emerge from Nigeria.
Amanda is like one of us with good future. Will she suffer setback because of these triplets given to her by God? Please friends and family, reach out to Amanda, let save these kids. Amanda has a Nokia torchlight phone and can be reached on 0810 699 7306.
Please let’s spread this post to help save the lives of these triplets.
God bless you all”
Deadline: 30 April 2019
Study in: UK
Course starts Sept 2019
The University of Sheffield, in collaboration with the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust and the Sheffield Institute for International Development, is now able to offer 10 scholarships (over 3 years) targeted at international students from developing countries for a number of courses that are affiliated with the Sheffield Institute for International Development.
Sheffield Institute for International Development, University of Sheffield, UK
Level/Fields of study:
• MA Cities and Global Development
• MA International Development
• MSc in Environmental Change and International Development
• MPH in International Development
• MSc in International Social Change and Policy
• MA Global and Political Economy
• MA International Politics
• MA in Social Research
3 scholarships are available for 2019
International students from the following countries:
Central African Republic
Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Lao People’s Democratic Republic
Papua New Guinea
Sao Tome and Principe
Syrian Arab Republic
West Bank and Gaza Strip
Each scholarship offers a a full tuition fee waiver, maintenance for University accommodation, and a monthly stipend.
- You must hold an offer for one of the eligible courses (see above) to study at the University of Sheffield in 2019 by Tuesday, 30 April 2019.
- You must be classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be self-funded to receive this award, i.e. not funded by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity or any similar organisation.
- This scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other funding awards, either from the University of Sheffield or external sources.
- Your mode of attendance must be full time.
- You must begin your studies at the University of Sheffield in 2019. This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully meeting any condition(s) attached to your offer before the deadline provided by the Admissions Service.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully receiving a visa to study at the University in September 2019.
- You must be a national of, or permanently domiciled, in one of the countries or territories as listed at the official website (see above).
You will be automatically considered for the scholarship if you receive an offer to study one of the eligible courses and you are a national of, or permanently domiciled in, one of the eligible countries or territories. Deadline for admissions is 30 April 2019.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/international/money/fergusonscholarship