Don Jazzy: My Real Though About This Hell Called Marriage
Mavin Records manager, Michael Ajereh prevalently known as Don Jazzy has by and by spoken on his conjugal status as he checks 36 later in the year.
In an elite phone visit with Saturday Beats, the ‘Dorobucci’ crooner noticed that however he is seeing someone the occasion, he isn’t in a rush to get hitched.
I don’t bring up issues about my relationship status on purpose. People always talk about it though It is not difficult to find a wife; there are many beautiful women out there. It is not like I am ready; I am not the perfect version of what I would like to be to my wife and family.
I want to work on myself until I am ready. By the time I am ready, if someone still wants to be with me, that would be great. It is not like I am looking for a wife and cannot find one. There are lots of nice and beautiful ladies out there. I don’t think I am there yet. I am not in a hurry.
If time passes and nobody wants to marry me, then so be it but for now, I don’t feel I have worked on myself enough. I don’t want a scenario where I would get married and my music or business would take me away and the next thing would be that my wife would start complaining that I am hardly around.
Then people would start saying he doesn’t care about his family. I don’t need that type of talk in my life. Let me be on my own, whenever I am ready, I am ready. I have a girlfriend; I have had different girlfriends in the last 10 years. I can’t just be single; I never said I was celibate. The relationship can break, she can leave me and go, and it is possible.
“My other ex-girlfriends left me, they didn’t break my heart, they just moved on, some of them are married now, if they were still waiting for me, they won’t be married by now. People have their personal agendas and it is understandable. For me, I am not in a hurry.”
He likewise underscored that he doesn’t have a kid outside wedlock, focusing on that to the best of his insight, no one has had a youngster for him. He stated,
“I didn’t hear anything about having a child outside wedlock. I don’t have a child yet or maybe somebody has a child for me somewhere and they don’t want me to know about it but I don’t know why they won’t want me to know about such a thing.If anyone has a child for me, they should bring the child forward. To the best of my knowledge, I don’t have a child yet.”
Merit-based funding opportunities are available for the citizens of Norway. The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences of the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow is offering Dean’s Norway Scholarship: Humanities and Social Sciences to the eligible candidates.
The program is open to study the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in the field of Education, English, History, Law, Modern Languages, Physical activity for health, Politics, Psychology, Social work and social policy, Speech and language therapy, Journalism, Creative writing.
The University of Strathclyde is Glasgow’s second-oldest university. It is the UK’s first technological university and ranked among the top 10 in the UK in various subjects according to the Complete University Guide 2019.
Why at University of Strathclyde, Glasgow? The university support students for searching for a job, applying for a job and planning for their future career. It also offers work placements as well as the opportunity for graduate job interviews.
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
- Department: Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program
- Award: £5,000 towards the tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Citizens of Norway
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 30, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Norway are eligible to apply for the merit-based awardss.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursaries are open to pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in the field of Education, English, History, Law, Modern Languages, Physical activity for health, Politics, Psychology, Social work and social policy, Speech and language therapy, Journalism, Creative writing.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the merit-based awardss, candidates must be available to commence their undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the UK by the start of the academic year in September/October 2019.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Eligible students can apply for the merit-based awardss after they receive an offer to study for an undergraduate and postgraduate course in the faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences. Then they will be automatically notified for the merit-based awardss.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a personal statement explaining why they want to study the degree and how this sponsorship will help for their career.
- Admission Requirements: For admission to study applicants need to submit certified copies of qualifications, degree certificate and transcripts and copies of any other documentation to support your application.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English must show an appropriate level of competence in the English language.
- Benefits: The grants will provide the amount worth up to £5,000 towards the tuition fee of a full-time program.