My Sister is Behind Rumors Of Me Having A Stroke – Mr Ibu
Popular Comic Actor, John Okafor popularly known as “Mr Ibu”, was in the news recently where it was revealed that he had stroke.
The actor immediately came out to debunk the news, and even published two videos to prove that he isn’t down with a stroke.
Now, in a chat with Punchng.com, the actor has revealed that it was his sister, who instigated the fake news about his health.
He stated, “I don’t know what actually happened; one of my sisters was also part of the rumour mongers.
“She just opened a media house; so she is looking for a way to make her brand go viral. I feel she should have consulted me before spreading this kind of news and I would have given her another angle to explore such that it would not affect my image.
The University of Queensland is delighted to offer the MPhil and PhD Scholarships in Biomedical Imaging Technology- Molecular Imaging. The student funding is open for Australian and New Zealand citizens.
Outstanding enthusiastic graduates with relevant backgrounds who can also meet the minimum language requirements are eligible to apply for the positions.
Incorporated in the top 50 of the world, the University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions.
Why you should apply at this University?
The University of Queensland offers you an education, not just a qualification. The University offers various study options, you can choose degrees to match your interests, passion or career goals.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
- Course Level: The opportunity is open at the postgraduate research level
- Award: $32,788
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: Australian and NZ citizens
- The award can be taken in: Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents and NZ citizens International student
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the subject of biomedical imaging technology molecular imaging
- Eligibility Criteria: The student funding is open for graduate students who live in Australia and NZ.
- To be eligible to apply you must meet the entry requirements for Higher Degrees by Research at UQ.
After doing PhD in Biomedical Imaging Technology, you can increase your probability and you can take your career in an exciting new direction.
Applications can be completed electronically.
- New Zealand Scholarships
- Australia Scholarships
How to Apply: The complete application with all materials should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supporting Documents: Submit the following package of materials to be considered for the Scholarship program:
- Cover letter including why you are interested in the CIBIT program, your career aspirations, and the skills you bring and want to develop in the program.
- Academic transcript/s for all post-secondary study undertaken, complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale.
- International applicants: Evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements (eg. IELTS).
Admission Requirements: In order to be eligible for the merit-based awards, applicants will have to enter the University of Queensland.
The winner of this year will receive:
- $32,788 per annum tax-free (2019 rate) indexed annually.
- MPhil funding is for two years with possible extension up to 28.5 months; PhD funding is for 3 years with the possibility of two 6 month extensions in approved circumstances.
Dates and Deadlines
The application deadline for this sponsorship is 31, August 2019.