Niniola Reacts As Drake Requests For Her Song On Radio
Nigerian artist, Niniola has responded after rapper Drake mentioned for her tune on a radio show he was co-facilitating in the United Kingdom.
On the radio show with Tiffany Calver on BBC 1xtra, Drake mentioned for Nini’s hit melody ‘Maradona’ to be played.
Responding to the nice thought, Niniola shared on Instagram:
At the point when your new Bestie @champagnepapi begins to watch Ur back while co-facilitating the show Lastnite with @tiffanycalver @bbc1xtra
This is coming couple of days after she reported that Drake pursued her via web-based networking media.
Envision Waking Up in the Morning to discover Drake Just pursued U… Hmmmm Dis Isolo young lady Sha!!! I pursued back quickly @champagnepapi Welcome #NINIOLA #QOAH #AFROBOSS #NAIJA2DWORLD”.
Her sister vocalist Teni likewise joined in commending the accomplishment.
I can collapse!!!!!! We are going to LA!! EGBON MI TI BLOW DANU DANI!!!! Congrats to the APATA FAMILY!!! Drake Oluwa champagne papi is presently following my sister @officialniniola on IG. I will send welcome card for the gathering. Much obliged and God favor. Number 9 APATA posse!!
The Chinese Government funding for Chinese University Program and Silk Road Program is now available for all Non-Chinese students.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
South China University of Technology (SCUT) is one of China’s leading universities. It operates under the direct leadership of the State Ministry of Education.
Why at the South China University of Technology – SCUT today is a multidisciplinary university offering programmes in arts, sciences, social sciences, and businessmanagement.
- University or Organization: South China University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or Doctorate degree level
- Award: Total RMB 6,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 70
- Nationality: Non-Chinese national
- The award can be taken in: China
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Non-Chinese nationals are invited to apply for the merit-based awards.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: award is available at any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Non-Chinese national who may not be in receipt of any other types of scholarship at any universities in China are eligible to apply for the program.
- Education background and age limit: Applicants studying to earn a Master’s degree must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35. Applicants studying to earn a Doctorate degree must have a Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applications must be completed by the following steps:
Step 1: Apply at: http://www.csc.edu.cn/Laihua/
- Agency No: 10561 Type Category: B
- Download <APPLICATION FORM FOR CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP> (pdf) and Print two copies.
Step 2: Apply at: http://scut.edu.cn/apply
- Submit <APPLICATION FORM FOR CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP> (pdf) to the system.
- All the master’s or doctoral applicants should contact supervisors from professional school in SCUT via mail or interview.
- The applicants, who pass the assessment by supervisors, please ask the supervisors to sign a <pre-acceptance letters>.
Step 3: Following <The Checklist of SCUT Chinese Government application Material> to prepare your application material. Then please deliver your paper document to the Admissions Office of School of International Education, SCUT.
- Supporting Documents: You will be required to submit the following: SCUT application form for foreign students, Front Page of Passport, Visa Page, Highest diploma or Pre-graduate Certificate, Academic transcripts, A study or research plan, Two recommendation letters, A pre-acceptance letter of supervisor, The applicants of PhD have to submit Abstract(s) of Graduation Thesis(es) or Published Paper(s), One cassette records for those applying to music programs, Foreigner Physical Examination Form, Regarding Language Certificate.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for the merit-based awards applicants need to take admission at the university.
- Language Requirement: The English language is required for English-Medium Programs (only for non-English speaking countries). TOEFL IBT 80 or above and IELTS 6.0 above or above
Each Scholarship Recipient will be received the following:
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition, and fee for accommodation;
- Monthly Living allowance:
- Master’s degree students: RMB 3,000
- Doctorate degree students: RMB 3,500
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance for International Students in China.