Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo
Nollywood star performer, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has expressed that the nation Nigeria is horrendous under the watch of President Buhari and VP Osinbajo.
She made this known in a Terry in which she mourned the persistent killings going on in the nation as of late saw in Zamfara State.
Omotola additionally griped about the absence of flow of cash which is giving residents trouble.
The Country Under your watch is Hellish! @YOsibanjo @MBuhari @NGRPresident The absence of Money available for use, Now combined with the Continuous Assault n Killings by Uniformed men will make this Country implode!!!It is Unbearable! Do something!Insecurity!Fear n Desperation all over the place
The 2019-2020 Call for IsDB applications is presently opened! This grant is accessible for Citizens of any of the IsDB part nations and Muslim people group in non-part nations. This opportunity will be facilitated to the Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D., and Post-doctoral research students.
The Programmes are designed to attract talented male and female students and build the right competence required to empower communities with a special focus on “Sustainability Science” in line with the approved fields to support the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Islamic Development Bank in Saudi Arabia is a bank working since 1983 to encourage innovation and learning sharing among part nations and Muslim people group in non-part nations.
Why at this program? The Full Tuition Islamic Development Bank program is intended to pull in skilled male and female students and assemble the right skills.
- Application Deadline: Check back for next year
- These are available for Citizens of any of the IsDB member countries and Muslim communities in non-member countries.
- Students from all the subject areas are allowed for this grant.
- Eligibility criteria is as follows-
- For Undergraduate Programme- The eligible candidates should Complete senior secondary education (or the equivalent of approximately 12 years of education) with good grades in major subjects.
- For Master Programme: The eligible candidates should be a graduate with a grade above “Good” in his/her academic career, be nominated by an academic research institution in the home country, be nominated by three referees, and not in receipt of another program.
- For PhD and Post-doctoral research Programme: The eligible candidates should have minimum M.Sc and Ph.D. (for Post-Doctoral research) in the field of sustainable science; have a record of publications/research in the same field, and have a proposed field of study and/or research in one of the fields listed under the approved fields of study with its scientific and development relevance to the country being clearly demonstrated in a research proposal.
How to Apply
- How to apply: After taking the admission in the desired college or university, students are requested to fill the application form.
- Supporting Documents: For being considered for this grant, students are required to submit a sign a Surety Bond stating their commitment to their studies, their return to their countries upon completion of their studies and serve their communities and countries.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates who are willing to take part in this education for them admission requirements will be varied according to their chosen university or college.
- Language Requirement: For being applied, the applicant should be an expert in the English
- Deadline: Applications for this academic has been closed but students can apply for the next academic session.
This program will cover the full educational cost to be paid straightforwardly to the college, month to month living and books attire recompenses equivalent with the typical cost for basic items in the nation of study, medical coverage, and so on.