Don Jazzt Reacts To Rumors of Having A Child Out of Wedlock
Mavin Records CEO, Don Jazzy has expressed that he doesn’t have s kid without any father present. The music maker made this known in a meeting where he addressed designs to get hitched.
At the point when gotten some information about bits of gossip making the rounds that he may have a tyke reserved some place, Don Jazzy answered to the best of his insight:
“I didn’t hear anything about having a tyke outside wedlock. I don’t have a kid yet or possibly someone has a youngster for me some place and they don’t need me to think about it however I don’t have a clue why they won’t need me to think about a wonder such as this. In the event that anybody has a tyke for me, they ought to present the kid. To the best of my insight, I don’t have a kid yet.”
The new VUB B-PHOT Excellence Scholarships is now available on offer for all new international students. The studentships are available to study European Master of Science.
Vrije Universiteit Brussel is an internationally oriented university in Brussels, the heart of Europe. Through tailor-made high quality research and education, VUB wants to contribute in an active and committed way to a better society for tomorrow.
A TOEFL-TEST, taken as recently as within the last two years, showing a score of at least 570 (paper-based) or 87 (internet-based).
- Applications Deadline: The University accepts and review applications on a rolling basis, and aim at sending the decision within three weeks from the receipt of the complete application.
- Course Level: The studentships are available to study European Master of Science in Photonics.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the fields of Bridging physics, engineering and photonics.
- Scholarship Award: For the academic year 2019-2020 the Vrije Universiteit Brussel will grant several fully-funded positions of 10 000,00 EUR per year to students of the European Master of Science in Photonics at VUB. This award is foreseen to cover cost of living inherent to studying in Brussels.
All candidates who wish to enroll at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel will have the opportunity to show proof of their technical knowledge during the application interview preceding the final admission. Every application for grants will be screened on the basis of excellence and motivation, after acceptance to our programme.
VUB B-PHOT Excellence Scholarships
B-PHOT, Brussels Photonics Research group at VUB, offers also scholarships to knowledgeable students on a competitive basis. All students who register for the MSc. in Photonics at VUB are eligible to be awarded a B-PHOT Excellence Scholarship by the research group without separate application procedure. The candidates who receive the B-PHOT Excellence Scholarship must commit themselves to do a MSc. thesis at VUB. Students, who graduate with honours and show excellence in knowledge and applications, will be invited to apply for a PhD at VUB B-PHOT.
The B-PHOT Excellence Scholarship scheme is as follows:
- Three Entry Scholarships of 1000 Euro, at the beginning of the first semester of the first year of the MSc. The recipients are the 3 best ranked students according to our selection criteria.
- Three Continuation Scholarships of 1500 Euro, at the start of the second semester of the first year of the MSc. will be awarded to the top 3 students according to the academic performance after semester 1. Also students who didn’t receive the Entry support will be considered for the Continuation Scholarship.
- One Excellence Scholarship will be awarded, worth 5000 Euro, at the start of the second year of the MSc.
- Nationality: The studentships are available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: The studentships are available for International students
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The programme is open to applicants with a bachelor or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, (Applied) Physics, Materials Sciences or equivalent. Students in their last year of such programmes will also be considered. Applicants holding a bachelor or master degree in another field of engineering are welcome to join the programme through a personalized preparatory programme. This preparatory programme can be combined with a specific bachelor or master programme.
Belgian Bachelors in IR Architecture, Physics, Chemistry, Biochemistry and Biotechnology, industrial Science – Electronics/ICT, Engineering Science or KMS Polytechnical Department can apply for the preparatory programme of 30 ECTS. Here you can find the details of the preparatory programme in Dutch leading to the Master of Science in Fotonica or the European MSc. in Photonics.
Language requirements for international students:
- A TOEFL-TEST, taken as recently as within the last two years, showing a score of at least 570 (paper-based) or 87 (internet-based)
- An original “test report from” (TRF) from IELTS, issued as recently as within the last two years, with a minimum overall band score of 6.0
- Cambridge-ESOL: First certificate in English (FCE)
- Holders of a diploma of secondary or higher education by a recognised institution in the Flemish Community are exempted from submitting a proof of language proficiency.
- You are also exempted from language test when you ave successfully completed a minimum of 1 year (60 credits), be it secondary or higher education, where the medium of instruction was English (an official certificate must be submitted).
- Note: if the proof of English proficiency or APS certificate is not ready before the deadline, you can always submit it later instead of missing the deadline.
How to Apply: We accept and review applications on a rolling basis, and aim at sending the decision within three weeks from the receipt of the complete application.
Applications can only be submitted through the online application form, we advise candidate students to apply as soon as possible, even if they have not yet obtained their degree.
All non EEA students and EEA students need to apply before 1 June. We recommend all candidate students to apply as early as possible; most certainly for non EEA students this is important with regards to VISA administration