Graphic Photos! Soldiers Beaten Mercilessly Following The Death Of “Black Jesus” In Ajegunle, Lagos
There was pandemonium on Tuesday, 16th April 2019, over an incident which occured at Apapa boundary in Ajegunle area of Lagos. It was gathered that a boy named Kola Mutiu popularly known as ‘Black Jesus’, was trying to collect money from a trailer driver before he was crushed to death in the process. According to eyewitnesses, the boy (Black Jesus) was following the trailer driver whom he was trying to collect money from but the driver refused to settle him. The driver was trying to get away from the boy by driving fast not knowing that he (Kola) was running after the trailer, that was when the victim was hit and crushed. He was later rushed to the nearest hospital where he was confirmed dead.
It was scooped that the army tried to stop people from beating the trailer driver. When the area boys heard that Black Jesus had died, they turned on the soldiers, as they destroyed their vehicle and also beat them severely.
It is safe to say that you are keen on applying for subsidizing to help your examination in Australia? Monash University is giving Faculty of Law Masters International Scholarship to the high accomplishing global competitors.
The program is available to give money related help to beginning understudies, who select completely.
Monash University is the second most seasoned college in the State of Victoria. As a youthful college, the viewpoint of this college is dynamic and idealistic. It has positioned in the main 10% of colleges all around for subject-explicit execution, in the QS World University Rankings.
Why at Monash University– At this college, competitors can gain profit by the additional decisions that accompany learning at Australia’s biggest college. It has more courses, more examination alternatives, more research ventures which will give the understudy more extensive training that will separate them from their friends.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: Faculty of Law
- Course Level: Masters course
- Award: support will be awarded worth up to 20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International student
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: October 20, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is available to study master’s degree program in the field of Law.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- To be eligible for the opportunity , the applicant must be an international student. Candidate must be intending to enroll in the Master of Laws full-time as a Monash student, attending the Monash Law City Campus.
- Applicant must achieve in the top 5% of their previous studies or demonstrated outstanding achievement in a combination of their studies. Applicants will be assessed on their entire academic record, with a distinction average (or equivalent) preferred.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applications vary depending on where you’re from. When your application is received, Monash University will assess your application against university entrance requirements including minimum age (should be at least 17 years of age), English and academic entry requirements. To apply for the opportunity , the applicant must submit their scholarship application form to the university.
- Supporting Documents: When submitting your online application, provided original or certified academic documentation, including academic transcripts, graduation certificates, and grading scales
- Admission Requirements: To study an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Monash, you must satisfy our English language requirements. Some courses have higher English language requirements than others. Monash assess your proficiency using your most recent test. To view the minimum English language requirements refer to the Admission to Coursework Courses and Units of Study Procedures.
- Language Requirement: To be eligible for the opportunity , the applicant must need to meet the English language requirements.
- Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive the amount worth up to $20,000