Nigerian Igbo Footballer, Ikenna Arrested With Drugs In India
A former Nigerian footballer, identified simply as Ikenna, was caught with 10 grams of crystal meth from northeast Delhi during a midnight raid.
According to India reports, the Nigerian living with an expired visa was also taken to his house in Kardampuri in Jyoti Nagar where 18 grams of cocaine was also recovered.
The DCP (northeast) Atul Kumar Thakur revealed that they were tipped off about Ikenna, who has been residing in India since 2013 and had entered the country initially as a professional football player.
He met his waterloo on his way to a party where he was about to sell the drugs.
During interrogation, Ikenna told cops that he was the third person in the chain of suppliers and was getting the crystal meth from his source in Mumbai.
The University of Queensland is putting forth the Fulbright Anne Wexler Scholarships in Public Policy. Grant bundle is liberally paid for a greatest time of two years and will be worth AUD 140,000.
The studentships are open for Australian and U.S. postgraduate understudies to taking a graduate degree in the field of open approach in Australia or the United States with solid scholarly accreditations and administration ability.
Why you should you apply for this University?
The University of Queensland is here to offer you an education – and not just a qualification. It is a university that will equip you for future success – locally and globally, today and tomorrow.
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2019
- Course Level: the program open for the postgraduate degree program
- Award: $140,000 (approximate)
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, and NZ citizens
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, and NZ citizens are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the field of public policy. These may include key areas such as health, sustainability, energy, climate change, regional security, education, political science, history or governmental relations.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
To participate in this application , the applicants must be Australian postgraduate students commencing a master’s degree in the field of public policy. Applicants cannot hold dual US-Australian citizenship and may be eligible to apply for more than one scholarship.
You might also like these Programs
- UQ Engineering Latin American Scholarship at the University of Queensland in Australia, 2019
- Gough Family funding for Medical Education at the University of Queensland in UK, 2019
- In private companies and businesses, those candidates who have mastered in Public Administration are highly in demand as a tax examiner, budget analyst or consultant.
- With a master’s degree in the field of public policy, you can also pursue jobs in the private sector and work as a human resource manager, legal counselor, consultant, or marketing manager.
Applications must be completed and submitted via the online portal.
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://www.fulbright.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/2019-20-Student-instructionsV3.pdf
As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents
To apply for this application , the applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll at the University of Queensland.
- the program package is a generous one and will be awarded for a maximum two year period and be valued at up to AUD 140,000.
- Benefits include:
- Living, travel & establishment allowances
- Tuition fees (up to a set limit)
- National Orientation Program and a Fulbright Presentation Dinner
- Distinguished professional network with the S. and Australian Fulbright Alumni Associations
- A support agency in the U.S. that assists with visas, events, and networks
- Media and publicity support
- ASPE medical insurance of up to AUD 100,000 (for the Scholar only)
Dates and Deadlines
The application will be closed on July 15, 2019.