Video: Unidentified Man Dies Inside His Car After Parking It By The Road In Lagos
In what will come across as a really shocking development, a man has died inside his car after parking it by the road. A man who is yet to be identified has died inside his car in a Lagos community.
Local reports show that the man passed away after parking his car by the road in Ikotun, Lagos State.
The deceased had pulled up behind a trailer offloading cement along Governor’s road, at night on Monday, 15th April 2019. However, when people woke up in the morning, they found him still inside the car.
Moving closer, they discovered that the man had died and had even started swelling up.
Watch the video below:
The award is open to all commencing Indian students enrolled full time in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
The University of Sydney, Australia is one of the world’s leading universities. The university offers bachelor, master, and doctoral/PhD degrees through their 9 faculties and 3 university schools.
Why at Sydney University? At Sydney, they provide a range of activities, programs, services and facilities geared at giving students the university experience. Its alumni have made significant contributions to Australia and the world.
- To be eligible, applicants must hold Indian citizenship and be a current resident of India but excludes citizens and permanent resident of Australia.
- Applicants must have applied for, but not yet commenced, an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the University of Sydney.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at the university. Being a university student, you are eligible to apply this award online at https://sydneyuniversity.formstack.com/forms/ssisp.
- Supporting Documents: Proof of residency will be required.
- Language Requirement: Depending on your educational background and country of origin, you may need to provide evidence of your English proficiency to be able to study at
A total of 28 financial aid positions will be awarded annually for any undergraduate and postgraduate degree, consisting of three (3) x $50,000 per annum of up to four years, ten (10) x $20,000 first-year, or fifteen (15) x $10,000 first year grants.
Application Deadline: Applications will be closed on May 31, 2019, at 11.59 PM.