: Kosovo Passport holders
: Business Administration, Economics, International Affairs, Public Administration, Public Policy
: Fully Funded Tuition fees + Textbook allowance + Round-Trip travel + Monthly stipend+ Medical Insurance
Kosovo American Education Fund, 2020 is open for Kosovo Passport holders. The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Business Administration, Economics, International Affairs, Public Administration, Public Policy taught at USA Universities . The deadline of the scholarhip is July 8, 2019
Degree Level: Masters
Available Subjects: The scholarship offers masters programms in Business administration, Economics, International Affairs, Law, Public Administration, and Public Policy
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship is fully funded
- Tuition fees
- Textbook allowance
- Round-Trip travel
- Monthly stipend
- Medical Insurance.
Eligible Nationalities: Students from Kosvo are eligible only.
- The scholarship is open to the students of Kosovo.
- The students must be able to give a firm commitment to return to Kosovo for at least two years after the completion of the course.
- The applicants must be proficient at spoken and written English.
The KAEF Program does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, age, race, color, gender, religion or disability. Persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. Competition for the KAEF Program is merit-based and open to anyone who meets the following requirements:
- In possession of a passport from Kosovo by October 2019.
- An habitual resident in Kosovo and residing in Kosovo at the time of application and during the selection process.
- Able to convincingly demonstrate existing and durable ties to Kosovo, and a firm commitment to return to Kosovo for at least two years after the completion of the program.
- The recipient of an undergraduate degree by the time of study in the U.S. (degree must be in law in order to apply to the KAEF Program in the field of law).
- Proficient in spoken and written English at the time of application.
- Able to demonstrate professional aptitude and leadership potential in the selected field of specialization.
- Able to begin the program of study in the United States in the summer of 2020.
- Able to receive and maintain a U.S. J-1 exchange visitor visa.
- Applications are reviewed by U.S. admissions experts.
- Highly ranked candidates are interviewed and tested in Kosovo.
- Finally, the applications, test scores, and interview results of highly ranked candidates are reviewed by U.S. admissions experts and fellowship awardees are selected. Results are announced in early summer.
Deadline: 08 July