A PhD can support your procuring potential and open new profession entryways. So proceed and enhancing your candidature by joining the Killam Doctoral Scholarships for International Students at the University of British Columbia.
The reason for this studentship is to help those splendid understudies who need to examine the doctoral certificate coursework for the scholarly year 2019-2020 in Canada.
The University of British Columbia is a worldwide community for instructing, learning, and research. It is perceived as North America’s most worldwide college and reliably positioning among the 40 best internationally, and now puts among the best 20 state funded colleges on the planet.
Why at the University of British Columbia? The college gives up-and-comers top notch, inquire about driven training that changes them into capable, instructed, employable and enterprising residents.
Application Deadline: September 17, 2019
- College or Organization: University of British Columbia
- Office: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral certificate
- Grant: $30,000 or $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Canadian and universal understudies
The honor can be taken in Canada
- Qualified Countries: Candidates from Canada and all around the globe
- Satisfactory Course or Subjects: Doctoral certificate in any subject offered by the college
- Allowable Criteria: The candidate more likely than not finished close to two years of doctoral investigation as of the begin date of the program. Subsequently, candidates to the 2020-2021 challenge more likely than not finished close to two years of doctoral investigation starting at 1 September 2020.
Instructions to Apply
Intrigued wannabes are upheld to take confirmation in the doctoral certificate coursework at the college. Subsequent to being enlisted, searchers will most likely apply for this studentship by means of this website page.
Petitioners must need to connect a letter of use in which the proposed investigation is delineated, a CV no longer than 1 a4 page, ensured duplicates of every single scholarly transcript and names of two scholastic refs.
For taking on Doctoral program, candidates need to hold the graduate degree (or proportional) from an affirmed establishment with clear proof of research capacity or potential.
Participants are required to have a decent degree of English language to contemplate.
Advantages: The bursary will be granted worth up to $30,000 per annum for a long time and $2,000 recompense for research-related travel during the two years of the program and educational cost.